blogofrequirement: At the end of it all, being alone is your reality. Expectations and ideals are unrealistic. Promises are forgotten. And people are too busy or sad or mad or happy or tired to remember you or the times you shared. Even now, you’re sitting behind a computer screen, realizing exactly how alone you are.
I don’t know what I’ve done Or if I like what I’ve begun But something told me to run And honey you know me it’s all or none There were sounds in my head LIttle voices whispering That I should go and this should end Oh and I found myself listening
i took a leap of faith! i’m hoping it works out!
i really want a BLT…i have no idea why but i’m going crazy at the thought of one
It’s better to light a candle than to curse the darkness
Cross the line if you wish people would just have...
“High School is like a spork: it’s a crappy spoon and a crappy fork, so in the end it’s just plain useless.” Precisely the way I feel.
i miss you
I miss you a lot. we could never be what we used to be or even try to be or even be anything but I would love an explanation just a simple explanation as to why? and i want you to tell me what went wrong I want you tell me what you’re up to lately and just tie up some loose ends
Day Seven: Four Turn Offs
1. negativity 2. rudeness 3. ignorance 4. superiority
We can’t change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. ~ Randy Pausch
Get Out Of Milton **plans are in the works
I’m so scared. I can just picture the first day back clear as day, when I saw you I ran to the bathroom and vommited I know I’m a lot stronger, but please don’t break me again. I’ve gotten so strong and now I’m a mess waiting to happen.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. My mom 2. My dad 3. My sister 4. Katherine 5. Killian Wish I could post more :(
Day Five: Six things I wish I'd never done
1. kiss you 2. trust you 3. judge you 4. be friends with you 5. get caught up in that 6. go to that party I believe everything happens for a reason including the things above, I just sometimes wish these things didn’t occur, although for some reason they did…they did to help me learn and become who I am right now!
Day Four: Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot
1. what i am going to be when i grow up 2. my purpose 3. if i’m going to ever get married 4. death 5. outer space 6. my sister 7. my friends
i’m so nervous, i don’t want to get screwed ever..i dont want to ask what if either, i guess it’s worth the risk of getting hurt.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
1. Understand my humor, make me laugh 2. have a sense of adventure 4. open up to me 5. be honest 6. be crazy 7. dont try to change me 8. be a gentlemen
Day Two: 9 things about myself
1. I bake cookies,cakes,pies and pastries ALOT during the summer it was about twice a week or more! 2. I lie to myself alot 3. I rock myself to sleep every night 4. I believe in an afterlife and reincarnation 5. I’ve lost alot of friends during freshmen year 6. I hate when people think I’m dumb 7. I try not to judge people/things that I do not understand 8. I get upset...